Feb 2, 2017
In this episode of the Brand X Podcast John and Deuce welcome Deuce’s brother Joe to the show for the first time.
* Follow up on story from "the Jimmy” episode
The motorist who killed a man attacking a state trooper was described Monday by the trooper's boss as a humble, spiritual man who believes God had put him on a desolate stretch of Interstate 10 to save the trooper's life.
* John is hooked on The Hunted a new show on Fox
* How easy are we to track?
* Social Media
* Cell Phones
* Debit Cards - No One Uses Cash
* Video Cameras - are everywhere.
* The new Sexbots are ready
Men will be able to meet their witty android lover for the first time from April 15, 2017.
The sexbot takes artificial intelligence to a whole new level – she is unpredictable and charming...and have the ability to surprise their masters.
“Emotional connections are the foundations of relationships and
that’s what we are simulating.
“And it’s emotions which add the X Factor to sex. I think two people can meet in a bar, have sex the same night and not remember each other’s names and say well that was fun.
“But that’s different sex than when you actually get to know someone and you bond with them intellectually and emotionally.
“You long for each other and maybe you wait for sex. It is the deeper connection we all crave.”
The robot will be great fun, have an incredible memory and the “surprise factor”, the creator added.
Men will choose from 12 personality traits including Sexual, kind, shy, friendly, naive and intellectual.
There will be a rating system of 1-3 so fellas can choose how strong the characteristic is.
Speaking exclusively to Daily Star Online, Matt added: “The A.I. is prone to falling in love with you.
“But it will depend very much on the selections you’ve made.
“The traits will have a lot to do with how it will play out.
“She will say things you are not expecting.”
Men will be able to embark on a passionate love affair with their kinky cyborgs from the date of release.
Once users have set up an account they will be able to access the app on their smartphone, iPad, tablet or computer.
And when the fellas are stunned with the racy developments of the robot in the next six to nine months, the app will then sync with the fully functioning sex robots with a "PULSE" to give Men the out-of-this-world sexual experience.
Matt said they are looking at a yearly subscription model at around $20 or £15, available anywhere in the world.
He added: “It’s really exciting to see where it will take us next.”
Dr. Driscoll, from the University of Sunderland, says that robotic, interactive, motion-sensing technology is likely to become more and more central to the sex industry in the next few years.
"We tend to think about issues such as virtual reality and robotic sex within the context of current norms.
"But if we think back to the social norms about sex that existed just 100 years ago, it is obvious that they have changed rapidly and radically.
Robophilia may be alien now but could be normal in the near future as attitudes evolve with technology.
"As virtual reality becomes more realistic and immersive and is able to mimic and even improve on the experience of sex with a human partner; it is conceivable that some will choose this in preference to sex with a less than perfect human being.”
Dr. Driscoll adds: "People may also begin to fall in love with their virtual reality partners."
It's not a new prediction, but the technology has improved at a quicker rate than may have been expected.
Back in 2007, artificial intelligence researcher David Levy from the University of Maastricht told LiveScience that people could be marrying robots - and consummating their vows - by 2050.
The Realbotix app will be available exclusively from the official website www.realbotix.com.
* Pouring one out for Mary Tyler Moore
* Mary Tyler Moore died at the age of 80 on Wednesday, January 25, due to cardiopulmonary arrest, according to the late TV actress’ death certificate
* Unlike a heart attack, cardiopulmonary arrest means that the heart simply stops beating. TMZ reports that aspiration pneumonia, hypoxia (lack of oxygen to the tissues) and diabetes mellitus also contributed to Moore’s death.
* Moore was diagnosed with Type I diabetes when she was 33. In 2011, she had surgery to remove a meningioma, a benign brain tumor. In 2014, friends reported that she had heart and kidney problems and was nearly blind.
* During her life, Moore has struggled with alcoholism, a disease her mother and father also battled, and not long after she married Levine, she checked herself into the Betty Ford Clinic for treatment.
* On October 14, 1980, at the age of 24, Moore's son Richard died of an accidental gunshot to the head while handling a sawed-off shotgun. The model was later taken off the market because of its "hair trigger”.
* Mary was a Cougar. Married Robert Levine who was 15 years younger.
* How long do you wait before you make your attention known to a
* What if it was a good friend?
* You have an in
* You can gain access and trust
* What if you know the family?
* Bionic penis man lands $1m deal to become a PORN star
* Mohammed Abad hit the headlines after he was fitted with a £70,000 willy on the NHS after losing his member in a childhood accident.
* The hard-working supermarket manager, 44, has been flooded with offers from women asking to try out his man-made member.
* But Mohammed, from Edinburgh, works seven days a week to make ends meet.
* He has even considered dating a sex robot – if he was still single when they become widely available.
* Now BangBros – one of the biggest adult film production companies in the world – has offered Mohammed a life-changing role as a porn star.
* Bangbros producer Colin Rae contacted Daily Star Online after reading about Mohammed’s story.
* The 43-year-old said: “We at Bangbros are very intrigued about the guy with the bionic penis.
* “His package is unique. It could be a $10,000 deal, $25,000 deal or it could be a million dollar deal with the right talent.
* “I do not want to say a particular number. The possibilities are limitless.”
* Colin added that Mohammed should have no fears about the future.
* “Bangbros is very excited to entertain the possibility of him working with us on a variety of different projects,” he said.
* “Don’t be scared, don’t be shy, and rock out with your c***.
* We are always looking for the next big thing.
* “He has a bionic penis, so it's probably going to function a bit different from the normal man.
* “We are always trying to stay cutting edge. This could be the next big thing.”
* Mohammed has not had sex since spending the night with specialist hooker Charlotte Rose, who waived her fee so he could lose his virginity.
* The shop worker revealed last year he can go for hours in the bedroom.
To find other great independent podcasts search the hashtag #Podernfamily
Thank you so much for listening. If you enjoyed the episode, please SUBSCRIBE on iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | RSS and leave a rating and or review. This warms our heart and makes us smile.
Please, we would love it if you joined in on the conversation!
Find us on:
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
Deuce on Twitter | John on Twitter